KURTOĞLU Company was established in 1960 as a copper and lead producer. In 1980, they started producing aluminum profiles with an aluminum extruder of a capacity of 1,200 tonnes.
KURTOĞLU Aluminum is located in Corlu, approximately 100 km from Istanbul.
Company’s key characteristics are:
- Annual capacity of some 34,000 tonnes
- Approximately 500 qualified employees
- ISO 9001:2008 quality system certification
- Qualicoat certification
- Qualanod certification
- CE certification
- A molding section (wire erosion, processing center)
- Aluminum extruders: 800 tonnes 1,460 tonnes 1,880 tonnes 1,460/1,880 tonnes, 2,100 tonnes and 2,600 tonnes
- Anodising ( 75,000 amps – 412.500 м² / Month )
- Electrostatic powder paint facility ( 750.000 м² / Month )
- Mechanical processing unit (CNC processing center)